View Profile Mark2000

10 Movie Reviews

Hmmmm....

His dick was WAY too big.

Pretty good stuff, but..

You color, painings, drawings, everything. Just great, but.... STOP DRAWING IN FLASH. Draw in Illustrator. Flash's paintbrush sucks ass an it makes you look bad. Illustrator is far superior for drawing. I want you to draw your next piece in it, ok?

Yawn

Yeah, I saw it too. I used to have condoms on all my dates. No one was mad. Hell, some of them had condoms too. You gotta be careful these days.

1 Game Review

Why do you hate women?

Hasn't there been enough hatred of women in the world? Isn't this kind of additude the fake reason we're fighting in the Middle East? Here's my beefs with your "game":

1) Wicked witch music. Are all women witches to you?
2) Faceless female form. A traditional form of women hatred is to remove her identity making her into just body parts, as if only her genitals are important.
3) The woman is nude as if in a way to humiliate her beyond her misfortune.
3) Random violence done to said faceless woman. There's no point to the violence. Whether you wanted to create violence and came up with a nude, faceless woman as the target, or decided you hated women and then found a way to express it doesn't matter. You're still a sick SOB. Did your mother do something to you, or was it that the pretty girls wont give you their numbers?

Baddeeds responds:

First of all, thanks for the criticism, I love getting an emotional response! secondly, out of all the reviews I've had, your's seems to be the one that shows, without a doubt, that you are the one with the problems not me!! Chill out a bit mate.

People walking on the moon, smog will get you pretty soon.

42, Male